We recently created a roundup of 10 books for the design lover's library, and now we're on the hunt for more recommendations. What must-reads would you suggest for the design community?
Since we love hearing what you think, we’re featuring your top picks here. Take a look below and keep sending us your favorite book titles so that we can add them to the list!
1. Fallingwater: A Frank Lloyd Wright Country House by Edgar Kaufmann Jr.
2. The Voynich Manuscript by Unknown
3. The Philosophy of Andy Warhol (From A to B and Back Again) by Andy Warhol
4. Space and Anti-Space by Steven Kent Peterson
Publisher: Unkown (1980)
5. The Poetics of Space by Gaston Bachelard
6. The Wood Book by Romeyn Beck Hough
7. Less and More: The Design Ethos of Dieter Rams by Klaus Klemp
8. Finn Juhl and His House by Per H. Hansen
9. Wabi Sabi by Leonard Cohen
10. A Patter Language by Christopher Alexander, et. al
11. Minimum by John Pawson
12. A Philosophy of Interior Design by Stanley Abercrombie
13. Biophilic Cities: Integrating Nature into Urban Design and Planning by Timothy Beatley
14. Handcrafted Modern: At Home with Mid-century Designers by Leslie Williamson
15. The Language of Post Modern Architecture by Charles Jencks
Get carefully curated content filled with inspiring homes from around the world, innovative new products, and the best in modern design.