Here Are 8 Homes You Can Buy Near Chicago With $515K
We've rounded up eight properties for sale in and around Chicago, Illinois—all listed under $515,000. From a historic shoemaker factory loft, to a Norman Revival Cottage built and owned by Architect Harry H. Waterman, scroll below to see more of these listings.
1. A Studio in the Iconic "Corn Cob Towers" by Bertrand Goldberg for $190K
300 N. State Street, apartment 4002, in Chicago, Illinois, is currently listed for $189,500 by Donna Leonard of Donna M Leonard Real Estate.
2. A Loft in the Historic Florsheim Shoe Factory for $259K
3963 W. Belmont Avenue, Unit 133, in Chicago, Illinois, is currently listed for $259,000 by Christina Horne of Chicagoland Realty & Associates, Inc.
3. This 1920 Tri-Level by Frank Lloyd Wright Apprentice William Beye Fyfe for $299K
199 Lawrence Avenue in Woodstock, Illinois, is currently listed for $299,000 by Robert Rud of @properties.
4. "Game of Thrones" Author George R.R. Martin's Former Pad for $355K
932 West Margate Terrace, Unit 3W, in Chicago, Illinois, is currently listed for $354,900 by Michael Samm of Keller Williams Chicago-O'Hare.
5. A Cottage Built and Owned by Renowned Architect Harry H. Waterman for $370K
10838 S. Longwood Drive in Chicago, Illinois, is currently listed for $370,000 by Bernadette Molloyof Molloy and Associates, Inc.
6. A Midcentury-Modern Ranch in Highland Park for $459K
3515 Summit Avenue in Highland Park, Illinois, is currently listed for $459,000 by Jacquie Lewis of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Highland Park.
7. An Angular Midcentury-Modern With See-Through Stone Fireplaces for $460K
22W724 Sycamore Drive in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, is currently listed for $460,000 by Cindy Voss of RE/MAX Suburban.
8. A Contemporary Duplex Designed by Filoramo Talsma Architects for $515K
3127 N. Ashland Avenue, Unit #3, in Chicago, Illinois, is currently listed for $515,000 by Ryan McKane of the Redfin Corporation.
Top Design Cities 2019: Chicago
Tour a New Residential High-Rise That's Uniquely Chicago
Run, Don't Walk to This Frank Lloyd Wright-Inspired Bar in Chicago
Know of a home for sale or rent that should be featured on Dwell.com? Find out how to submit to Dwell.
Get the Real Estate Newsletter
From midcentury classics to the best contemporary spaces for sale, see the latest listings for modern homes on the market around the world.