We've rounded up eight properties for sale in and around Chicago, Illinois—all listed under $515,000. From a historic shoemaker factory loft, to a Norman Revival Cottage built and owned by Architect Harry H. Waterman, scroll below to see more of these listings.
1. A Studio in the Iconic "Corn Cob Towers" by Bertrand Goldberg for $190K
300 N. State Street, apartment 4002, in Chicago, Illinois, is currently listed for $189,500 by Donna Leonard of Donna M Leonard Real Estate.
2. A Loft in the Historic Florsheim Shoe Factory for $259K
3963 W. Belmont Avenue, Unit 133, in Chicago, Illinois, is currently listed for $259,000 by Christina Horne of Chicagoland Realty & Associates, Inc.
3. This 1920 Tri-Level by Frank Lloyd Wright Apprentice William Beye Fyfe for $299K
199 Lawrence Avenue in Woodstock, Illinois, is currently listed for $299,000 by Robert Rud of @properties.
4. "Game of Thrones" Author George R.R. Martin's Former Pad for $355K
932 West Margate Terrace, Unit 3W, in Chicago, Illinois, is currently listed for $354,900 by Michael Samm of Keller Williams Chicago-O'Hare.
5. A Cottage Built and Owned by Renowned Architect Harry H. Waterman for $370K
10838 S. Longwood Drive in Chicago, Illinois, is currently listed for $370,000 by Bernadette Molloyof Molloy and Associates, Inc.
6. A Midcentury-Modern Ranch in Highland Park for $459K
3515 Summit Avenue in Highland Park, Illinois, is currently listed for $459,000 by Jacquie Lewis of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Highland Park.
7. An Angular Midcentury-Modern With See-Through Stone Fireplaces for $460K
22W724 Sycamore Drive in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, is currently listed for $460,000 by Cindy Voss of RE/MAX Suburban.
8. A Contemporary Duplex Designed by Filoramo Talsma Architects for $515K
3127 N. Ashland Avenue, Unit #3, in Chicago, Illinois, is currently listed for $515,000 by Ryan McKane of the Redfin Corporation.
Know of a home for sale or rent that should be featured on Dwell.com? Find out how to submit to Dwell.