Kwikset Milan Privacy Door Lever
Add to Favorites
- Interior Rosette has Exposed Screws and are not Concealed on the Interior.
- Side Solid Zinc Construction.
- ANSI / BHMA Grade 2 Certified.
- Self Aligning Post Feature Makes Installation Easy.
- Handing is Easily Reversed.
- Push Button Locking.
- Emergency Egress Function.
- Strengthened Springs Ensure that the Lever Stays Level Over Time.
- Flush Head Mounting Screws.
- Includes Square Corner, Round Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Square Corner and Round Corner Faceplates Measure 1" x 2-1/4"
- Includes Round Corner Strike
- Kwikset's Lifetime Mechanical and Lifetime Finish Warranty
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible
- Lever Length: 4-5/32"
- Projection: 2-9/32"
- Privacy Function: The latch bolt can be locked by pushing the button on the inside lever. An emergency release tool can unlock the door from the outside. This function is ideal for bathroom or bedroom doors where privacy is desired but a keyed cylinder isn't necessary.
- Emergency Egress Function: Allows you to simply turn the lever to exit the room, without having to stop to unlock it.
Photo Courtesy of Build.com