- You'll just need some organizational tools.
- And a bit of strategic thinking.
- Shell out a bit of cash for new storage solutions.
- Or break in those unused containers.
- Some of these solutions take a matter of minutes.
After a year of hunkering down, what has been your favorite home upgrade? Mine is pragmatic and affordable—but also a bit luxurious: a sheet of black, minimalist stainless steel and an amber glass bottle that add a touch of sophistication to our original, 1930s-era bathroom. Resembling a certain cult-favorite skincare brand, this space-saving solution came in handy as local stores ran out of basics, and I was forced to buy an industrial-size bottle of liquid hand soap. In the process of ditching bar soap, I thought about similar storage hacks around the house.