Dwell Home Tours are back and bigger than ever. Our editors are searching for unique homes to be featured in our celebrated modern architecture tours in the following cities:
San Diego: April 15–16 (Submit by: January 11)
Manhattan/Dwell on Design New York: May 12–14 (Submit by: February 16)
Scottsdale: May 20–21 (Submit by: February 16)
Los Angeles/Dwell on Design Los Angeles: June 16, 19; June 23, 25–26 (Submit by: February 16)
Portland: August 26–27 (Submit by: April 1)
Silicon Valley: September 23–24 (Submit by: April 1)
Marin: September 30–October 1 (Submit by: April 1)
To submit your project for consideration, or to send us questions, please contact email@example.com with the following information:
- three-sentence description of the project
- three-sentence architect/designer bio
- house name
- designer/architect website
- list of notable elements about the home
- square footage of both site and structure
- number of beds and baths
- year constructed
- transit notes
- 6-8 hi-res images showcasing interiors and exteriors (300 dpi when printed at 100 percent up to 6 inches wide and in CMYK)
- partner logos (no more than 1 inch wide in black and white only)
Please note that homes currently for sale are not eligible for consideration. Also please indicate whether the home has been on, or is being considered for, any other tour. Insurance and security is provided, and complete privacy is assured.
To learn more information about this opportunity, contact us today! Submissions are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Get the Dwell Newsletter
Be the first to see our latest home tours, design news, and more.