1980’s house built on the top of the mountains of Costa Rica.
This house has been renewed little by little over the last 10 years. Rooms distribution was improved, external walls were replaced with glass doors, infinite pool and floating deck were built facing Southeast to see sunrises while having a cup of coffee. Fire pit was built facing South mountains.
Pure clear water that comes directly from the mountain spring. Homemade aqueduct system was built to move the water more than 1000 feet from the mountains, then it passes through two filter systems and finally supplies the house.
Because of the great location, the house has a 360 forest view and it is perfect place to scape from the daily routine, relax, breath clear air and feel renewed.
0. Tropical sunset at the pool
1. View from the Pool Deck & Pergola area down to the Reventazon River valley landscape
2. Fire pit right off the Pool Deck to ambiance out a tropical evening, roast marshmallows or just entertain friends
3. Pool Deck & Pergola fitted with gas BBQ grill
4. State-of-art jungle chill-out settings
5. Tropical jungle chill-out made easy
6. Dining area with all set for feeding the family or entertaining guests
7. This rustic dining setup is part of a lounge-and-diner layout, which is anchored by the side of the home looking over mother nature's tropical creation
8. The large windows, looking over the surrounding stunning landscape, are equipped with pull-down shades control the amount of sunlight allowed in as some windows are bound to receive direct sunlight at some point throughout the course of the day
9. Indoor lounge for easy, breezy living with a traditional feel and extraordinary mountain views
10. Indoor lounge looking out the small pool area
11. Yet another living & conversation area in the indoor lounge
12. A well-equipped kitchen is a cook's dream with abundant cabinetry, spacious countertops and landscapes view
13. The kitchen is a cook's delight with a full size range, large microve, deep-frier and butler sink and there's a dining table for eight
14. This open kitchen also features a breakfast table for four and serene views
15. Light main bathroom tiled with green and while marble ceramic
16. Light secondary bathroom with minimalistic design and tiled with white ceramic
21. Experience first-hand the serenity of the mist and rain of the cloud forest
22. Fog and low-hanging clouds hover around the upper canopy of the forest in a typical morning sunrise
23. In the Cloud Forest, rainbow sightings are rather common... and magical