Dwell Is Hiring!
Dwell is hiring a designer to join our team in San Francisco. This is a key position on our team where you are responsible for producing creative, comprehensive interfaces and layouts and original high-level design for deliverables requiring powerful conceptualization of ideas in preparation of original art for digital media, for Dwell digital properties, and in support of Sales and Marketing efforts.
- A Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Possess advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Wordpress
- Understand corporate branding, layout, color and typography in both print and digital media
- Skilled in computer applications / web production, image handling, publishing and design, illustration, presentation preparation, animation, web interaction, and/or other state-of-the-art web communication capabilities
- A love for modern design and architecture
- Work directly with Product, Sales, Marketing, Content team and clients to develop concepts, designs, documents, layouts and interfaces
- Design and conceptualize physical and digital pieces, or systems which include marketing materials, logos, info graphics, advertisements, digital marketing collateral, banner ads, websites, etc.
- Manage overall creative tasks for multiple projects and clients
- Determine and recommend the appropriate user-centered design methods, tools, deliverables, and milestones in order to design optimal solutions considering tablet, mobile, and desktop; ensure the design supports the overall strategy and champion for best user experience.
To apply for the Designer position in San Francisco, please submit your materials here.
Marketing & Graphic Design Project Support (Temporary)
Have graphic design and marketing experience? Looking for a short-term gig with an iconic brand? Dwell has an immediate opportunity to work with the sales and digital content team in our San Francisco office. You will assist with the coordination of integrated marketing initiatives through building and creating marketing decks. This is a temporary position, working 3 days per week for about 3 weeks.
- Excellent command of MS PowerPoint, Google Slides and Key Note
- Graphic design and digital media knowledge essential
- A love for modern design, architecture, and getting the word out
- Create and manage graphic design project from conceptual phase to final production for print, online/digital in accordance to brand standards
- Manage and organize creative assets, image libraries
- Manage production schedules, timelines, milestones and deliverables that meet requirements, deadlines and project budgets
- Generate market research and competitive analysis as needed
To apply for the Marketing & Graphic Design Project Support position in San Francisco, please submit your materials here.