A Look at Space Saving Furniture
If you want to give the appearance of extra room, try these space-stretching interior design tips:
Get carefully curated content filled with inspiring homes from around the world, innovative new products, and the best in modern design
1) Use furniture with legs that elevate it off the ground, it will seem lighter.
2) Use see-through furniture such as glass topped tables. Being able to see the floor will create a feeling of more space.
3) Use mirrors to reflect light and space.
4) Use pieces of furniture that fit the scale of the space; don't try to cram huge pieces of furniture in a small room.
5) Remove clutter: look at all accessories and furniture with a critical eye and ask yourself if you really need them.
6) Hang drapes as close to the ceiling as possible to make the room feel taller.