+ Read Article
For most of us, the dining table is second only to the kitchen island for everything from work to homework to meal time. Here, we highlight five slabs, from a French solid oak to Saarinen's marble-and-terrazzo number, each flanked by its fellow dining room cohorts.
Showing image @current of @total
- In the most unlikely of places—rural Missouri—Rocio Romero has designed and built a prefab empire.
- In the Pacific Heights neighborhood of San Francisco, what started off as a decorating job turned into a full-blown renovation for Nicole Hollis, founder of Nicole Hollis Interior Design.
- A dining room doesn’t have to stay behind closed doors and for most, an extremely formal space isn’t only unnecessary, it is uncomfortable.
- When it comes to lighting there are so many ways to go but if you want to add a bit of drama and really elevate your interior design to the next level we think there is nothing like a chandelier.
- As summer cools off and fall gears up, take a look at a few examples of sleek, minimalist fireplaces in Dwell-approved modern homes.
- With the holidays imminent, you're bound to spend a lot more time around the dinner table. Here are seven striking arrangements should you need a furniture upgrade.
- There is something about the clean lines and pale wood of quintessential Scandinavian design that makes it so appealing.
- Though open-plan spaces are the new norm, some—like the following 10 we hand-picked from our pages—clearly stand out from the rest.