- An exhibition showcasing the ins and outs of Jean Prouvé’s industrial design aesthetic is the final word on the French master’s legacy.
- The metalworker’s elegant designs fed modern obsessions with steel and prefab construction.
- In tandem with Design Miami/Basel this June, Paris Galerie Patrick Seguin will present a prototype of Jean Prouvé’s Maison des Jours Meilleurs (Better Days House).
- This seven-part blog series profiles a new prefab development in San Francisco's SoMa neighborhood—a LEED Platinum-targeted building containing 23 "micro-studios".
- The future of prefab is an increasingly nonarchitectural problem.
- Long before prefab gained renewed popularity a decade ago, mass production was considered avant-garde thinking.
- One of the most idiosyncratic artists of the 20th century, Japanese-American designer and sculptor Isamu Noguchi fashioned a future of organic shapes and clean lines, an elegant fusion of trends and…
- More and more people are coming to us informed about the complete benefits of prefab construction.