Raffles Paris: A True Art Hotel
April 15th marks the final day of the 2013 YIA Little Art Fair (for Young International Artists), hosted by Raffles Paris and featuring a selection of contemporary painters and sculptors from France, Italy and the US as selected by three Paris galleries (Galerie Natalie Obadia, Galerie Patricia Dorfmann, and Galerie Laurent Godin) who chose rising stars of the contemporary art scene for a group exhibition.
@current / @total
- On a budget? Want to travel? Looking for adventure? Look no further than these small spaces. From Iceland to Mexico, these destinations are modern, chic, and amazingly affordable.
- In Paris's 11th Arrondissement, the Bastille district, French design maven Matali Crasset has composed delightfully unique and über contemporary design hotel for weary travelers to lay their…
- The latest luxury boutique hotel in Philadelphia is Hotel Palomar in historic Rittenhouse Square. Yes, it's Kimpton, but Kimpton Hotels never ever let you down.
- With the winter weather comes dreams of an escape, which inspires us to consider the following modern hotels by forward-thinking architects and designers Dwell loves.
- One of my favorite discoveries on my trip to Paris earlier this year was the Hotel Jules, a chic and relatively affordable 100-room hotel on Rue La Fayette in the 9th arrondissement—walkable to…
- Over 10,000 fans follow our Pinterest board devoted to modern hotels and travel (you should, too!). Enjoy a few of our favorites places from around the globe at a glance here.
- With the opening of the Royalton Hotel in 1988, Phillippe Starck ushered in the new age of boutique design hotels.
- The Hotel Daniel is a 115-room boutique hotel in Vienna, Austria.