Raffles Paris: A True Art Hotel
+ Read Article
April 15th marks the final day of the 2013 YIA Little Art Fair (for Young International Artists), hosted by Raffles Paris and featuring a selection of contemporary painters and sculptors from France, Italy and the US as selected by three Paris galleries (Galerie Natalie Obadia, Galerie Patricia Dorfmann, and Galerie Laurent Godin) who chose rising stars of the contemporary art scene for a group exhibition.
Showing image @current of @total
- On a budget? Want to travel? Looking for adventure? Look no further than these small spaces. From Iceland to Mexico, these destinations are modern, chic, and amazingly affordable.
- The latest luxury boutique hotel in Philadelphia is Hotel Palomar in historic Rittenhouse Square. Yes, it's Kimpton, but Kimpton Hotels never ever let you down.
- In Hong Kong, we had the opportunity to check out the new Upper House hotel.
- One of my favorite discoveries on my trip to Paris earlier this year was the Hotel Jules, a chic and relatively affordable 100-room hotel on Rue La Fayette in the 9th arrondissement—walkable to…
- In Paris's 11th Arrondissement, the Bastille district, French design maven Matali Crasset has composed delightfully unique and über contemporary design hotel for weary travelers to lay their…
- Besides white-sand beaches and warm weather, creative geeks have a new reason to head to Los Cabos.
- Over 10,000 fans follow our Pinterest board devoted to modern hotels and travel (you should, too!). Enjoy a few of our favorites places from around the globe at a glance here.
- The Hotel Daniel is a 115-room boutique hotel in Vienna, Austria.