Dwell's Pop-Up Shop at Raymond | Lawrence
Raymond | Lawrence
830 North Palm Canyon Drive
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Monday - Saturday 10am-6pm
Showing image @current of @total
Join us for a Dwell curated pop-up shop at Palm Spring's Raymond Lawrence. Featuring products from Vanessa Gade, Poketo, Woolly Pocket, Actual, BKR, Iacoli & McAllister, Touch, Rich Brilliant Willing, UM PROJECT, Stephanie Odegard, and Stubborn Stiles, be sure to stop by and take home a unique Modernism Week souvenir.
Ongoing, month of February Monday - Saturdays 10am - 6pm, Sundays 11am - 5pm
Caesarstone presents a day of color and design with the second stop of their Color Pop-Up Tour to mark the debut of an architectural installation by Thoreen&Ritter titled "You're So Vain"—a preview of the new 2013 Classico colors. The Philadelphia event begins on Thursday, October 11, and features an Elle Decor panel led by Ingrid Abramovitch as well as a cocktail party hosted by Caesarstone and Elle Decor.
- Perhaps the most beloved prefix these days for events and design projects -- aside from 'eco-' of course -- is 'pop-up.' Where there used to be only pop-up books and greeting cards in the olden days…
- While down in LA for Dwell on Design this year I had a chance to stop into the Heath Ceramics LA shop to look around, check out the Playmountain show which is up now, and have…
- While the United States is leaps and bounds behind Europe when it comes to publicly funding the arts and design, the city of Denver and Yes Please More are doing their best to encourage creative…
- Dwell on Design 2013 will again host the A+R Pop-Up Shop, now in its fifth year.
- It's definitely springtime in the Big Apple, and New York is buzzing.
- This week, Los Angeles-design firm Artecnica launched its Fall 2009 Collection at the New York International Gift Fair.