6 Clever Structures People Call Home
- It isn't often that your eight-year-old son helps you decide on an architect, but that is how homeowners Connie DeWitt and Kam Kasravi became well-acquainted with architect David Fenster of…
- On a quest to create a weekend house for herself and her husband, Nancy Church scaled back her design fantasies and discovered creative ways to build on a budget.
- With stops in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Cincinnati, Ohio; Buffalo, New York; Columbus, Indiana; and more, we take a closer look at gleaming modern homes in the country's rust belt.
- This week, the New York Times ran a story on summer reading that recommended glossy magazines like Dwell (though we mostly print on matte paper!).
- From red brick in a shingled mix to cedar cladding that stands out, these modern homes were designed to turn heads.
- Just as water and oil don’t mix, neither do the crafts of collage and ceramics.
- A collection of some of our favorite kitchen renovations from our archives.
- A foundation for our beloved possessions and very own two feet—the floor. From the clean beauty of Carrara marble to intricately patterned slabs, we take a look at seven tile-clad floors we love.