Marimekko Celebrates 50th Anniversary of Iconic Pattern
@current / @total
The Pieni Unikko plywood tray features Marimekko's iconic Unikko pattern, designed by Maija Isola and Kristina Isola, and is available in pink and blue and less common black, yellow, and green hues.
- It's hard not to adore (and lust after) Marimekko's fabrics.
- One of our favorite textile makers, Marimekko, has just launched a new line of scrumptious fall fabrics. The patterns are super fun as always and the colors could not be more spot on for fall.
- If you're like me, you have more totes than you know what to do with. Get ready to do some closet cleaning because the Marimekko Pilvi bag is the one worth having.
The Kaivo Tray by Marimekko features a lesser known pattern by desingersn Maija Isola and Kristina Isola, who also created the company's iconic Unikko floral graphics. In addition to the tray, the pattern is also available on tea towels and a mug.
- Step inside Marimekko’s printing factory for a look at how its iconic textiles come to life.
- This week, Marimekko launched its fourth and fifth shops at Crate & Barrel in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
There's nothing nicer than breakfast in bed--and nothing worse than bed covers covered in coffee and toast. I recently set out on a hunt for colorful, graphically bold serving trays that will sort out this situation. Here's what I found.