Exploring the Future of 3D Printing: Day 1
Showing image @current of @total
- The second day of the Media Bistro–sponsored 3D Inside Printing Conference and Expo offered more exploration of the industry, including an exploration of the coding associated with creating 3D…
- At Dwell on Design, 3D printing expert Scott Turner demonstrated how rapid prototyping technology is moving from heavy industry into the home.
- While perusing the blogosphere, we found that one ornamental underwater organism has breached its deep-sea habitat and found its way onto coffee tables everywhere.
I have a deep seated love for my iPhone, my iPad, and my iPod. The items I chose for Dwell's Holiday Gift Guide represent some of my favorite finds this year. Most of the items on my list are gadgets (or gadget related), with a few exceptions. Regardless of the bucket in which they fall, I think you’ll agree that these products are impressively designed.
- "One Thousand Doors, No Exit" is currently on view until April 2nd at the Graham Foundation in Chicago.
- If you were asked to name the world's design nexuses, Ottawa wouldn't exactly come tripping off your tongue.
- From cool new toys to the cases that protect them, Dwell's technology gift guide includes something fun and functional for everyone.
- Messe Frankfurt nurtures the young designers who come to its fairs—Tendence and Ambiente, namely—to exhibit their wares.