Halving It All
- We sifted through some past issues to find images of what some may argue to be the hardest working room in the house.
- Need a proper, grown-up bar setup for entertaining friends?
- For Paul and Shoko Shozi, a pair of retiring Angelenos, the goal was to shut out the neighborhood but bring in the sunny skies.
- In 2009, just as architectural designer Chris Greenawalt and his wife, Danielle, completed remodeling their Seattle home, Danielle received word that she was heading to Boston for her job as a…
- When David Carmel decided to propose to Kirsten Axelsen, he was at home in Manhattan and she was in Ethiopia, working to eliminate trachoma (the world’s leading cause of preventable blindness).
- Surrounded by lush evergreen forests and famously known for its cup of Joe, this cool quintet of our favorite homes also resides in the Emerald City known as Seattle.
- Growing families can quickly outgrow the homes purchased when the couple was just a twosome.
- With ingenuity and plenty of elbow grease, architect John Tong turned an old Toronto dairy into the ultimate family clubhouse.