Colorful Remodel in Los Angeles
- For some, the Great Outdoors might mean rugged mountains, untrammeled forests, or wide-open plains.
- The color pink is traditionally associated with many things, including love, luck, and good health; perhaps that's why these homeowners chose to include splashes of the color throughout their abodes.
- A baby's arrival is cause for celebration—and for many, it's also a time to confront limited living space.
- When the plan to add a second story to a century-old Montreal house crumbled due to a weak foundation, architect Marc-André Plasse eked out another 500 square feet with a clever multilevel…
- Designed for her parents and generations to come, Amanda Yates's seaside New Zealand house is "somewhere between architecture and landscape" but firmly rooted in family life.
- On a shady street just off the main drag of Melbourne, Australia’s hippest inner suburb, a pair of creative types and their two kids have made a bright, cheery home by renovating an 1860s…
- It could have been a Sheetrock box, but as the house’s most frequently used point of entry, it deserved the same architectural respect.
- By keeping the budget strict, the insulation tight, and its values clear, Philadelphia’s Postgreen Homes shows a little brotherly love for green, urban housing.