- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Surrounded by lush evergreen forests and famously known for its cup of Joe, this second cool quintet of our favorite homes also resides in the Emerald City known as Seattle.
- What happens when the guest house becomes home?
- In our latest Backstory series, Seattleite Lou Maxon recounts the thrills and trials of ditching the suburbs, buying property, and designing and building a modern house with Tom Kundig of…
- Nautical influences run deep in modern design, from the blue-and-white color palette to spatial organization.
- From raw metal to classic cedar, these six structures employ creative cladding to heighten their modern cred (and curb appeal).
- With designs from 14 countries and five decades inside, it may be an understatement to note that in this suburban home, furniture is the focus.