Victory Sportswear Speed Runner
"The perfect athletic shoe, made by hand."
Handmade in New England by a company that’s been making custom-fit running shoes for over three decades, these sneakers are stylish, durable, and represent American shoemaking at its best. It all starts with the top-shelf pigskin suede and mesh panels that are cut by hand in their Massachusetts workshop, and then sewn and lasted in a process with more individual and handmade steps than even the most experienced cobblers could shake a stick at. Finished with specialized soles that can be replaced throughout the life of the shoe, Victory Sportswear’s sneakers are built to last a lifetime — in the words of Jim Koch, the owner of Sam Adams Brewery and an avowed Victory customer "the only problem with your shoes is they last too long."
- Custom colorway available only at Huckberry
- High-quality pigskin suede uppers provide structure and durability
- Lightweight nylon mesh panels breathe to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Specialized lining that reduces friction and keeps your feet cool and dry
- Durable Vibram gum outsole
- Cut, sewn, lasted, and trimmed by hand in small batches in Massachusetts, USA
Join Huckberry’s 1 million+ adventure community. We deliver the coolest gear at the best prices, inspirational stories, and a hell of a lot more to your inbox every week. Membership is free and takes seconds.