The Desert Boot from Unmarked
Sourced, stitched, and soled straight out of leather mecca León, Mexico.
- A time-intensive, heritage
- Goodyear welt construction
- A soft suede upper molds to the wearer’s ankle and foot silhouette
- A vegetable-tanned leather insole
- Lightweight EVA foam footbed for shock absorption
They live up to their Unmarked name by harkening back to the golden age of handcrafted manufacturing to make distinct, head-turning shoes with an undoubtedly contemporary style.
Join Huckberry’s 1 million+ adventure community. We deliver the coolest gear at the best prices, inspirational stories, and a hell of a lot more to your inbox every week. Membership is free and takes seconds.