Staywax Camp Shirt
The weather-resistant Staywax Camp Shirt — a new chapter from the mill established in 1880.
The Staywax Camp Shirt is a new chapter in the heritage outerwear story. This modern, easy-wearing silhouette is cut from a washable, weather-resistant waxed cotton from British Millerain, an old-school waxed fabric mill that dates back to 1880. The lightweight fabric and slightly slim fit make it perfect to throw over a t-shirt as a light jacket or wear as a layer when temperatures drop, making it a true weather-resistant, three-season piece.
- Waxed, weather-resistant Staywax fabric is lightweight and makes a perfect light jacket or mid-layer
- Innovative washable waxed cotton from British Millerain company
- Modern shirt jacket design made from a heritage fabric
- Low profile snap buttons throughout
- Interior media pocket to secure valuables
- Cut, sewn, and finished in Los Angeles
Join Huckberry’s 1 million+ adventure community. We deliver the coolest gear at the best prices, inspirational stories, and a hell of a lot more to your inbox every week. Membership is free and takes seconds.