Saola's eco-friendly kicks are the leading example of sustainable shoes on the market. Their never-ending mission to increase the quality of their shoes while decreasing their overall impact on the environment results in a range of stylish, comfortable sneakers you can feel good about wearing.
- Casual, slip-on design for relaxing in style
- Durable, stretchy, and breathable uppers made from a combination of mesh and canvas
- Made from recycled materials wherever possible to decrease the overall environmental impact
- Upper (Canvas): 100% recycled PET from plastic bottles
- Upper (Mesh): 75% recycled PET from plastic bottles, 25% PET
- Insole: Natural, renewable cork with 100% recycled PU foam cushioning
- Outsole: Natural and synthetic rubber
Join Huckberry’s 1 million+ adventure community. We deliver the coolest gear at the best prices, inspirational stories, and a hell of a lot more to your inbox every week. Membership is free and takes seconds.