Ohom Leiph Teapot Set
The Leiph self-heating teapot is designed by OHOM, a Los Angeles-based company committed to improving home and office environments with functional items that have a soothing aesthetic. A mix of traditional style and modern technology, the handcrafted ceramic pot comes with a state-of-the-art heating pad that brings water to the ideal drinking temperature and maintains it as you enjoy your brew. When the teapot is not in use, the pad can be used to keep a cup of coffee warm or wirelessly charge your phone, headphones and more.
- Self-heating teapot with charging pad lets you brew directly in the pot and keeps drinks hot at 130°F.
- Handcrafted of fine ceramic and fitted with a removable stainless-steel strainer for brewing loose-leaf tea.
- Rest the teapot on the included charging pad to bring water to temperature and maintain it.
- Aluminum charging pad has a glass surface and can be used to wirelessly charge cell phones, earbuds and OHOM devices such as the Ui Mug and Ui Mug Plus.
- Fill teapot with pre-boiled water for faster results.Set includes handmade ceramic teapot, two matching ceramic tea cups and a charging pad.