Dwell Prefab Home
Dwell and Monogram teamed up again for a cross-country road trip, stopping in six cities to invite local design communities into the Monogram Modern Home. The 600-square-foot prefab designed by Chris Pardo Design: Elemental Architecture and built by Method Homes is now ready for its next adventure as an office, club house, or guest home. Asking a reduced price of $90,000, the aluminum-clad structure boasts an open living space with floor-to-ceiling windows by Western Window Systems and a kitchen completely outfitted with high-end appliances by Monogram:
- 36" Induction Cooktop
- 36" Custom Hood Insert
- 30" French-Door Electronic Convection Single Wall Oven
- 30" Built-In Oven With Advantium® Speedcook Technology
- 30" Stainless Steel Warming Drawer
- 30" Fully Integrated Double-Drawer Refrigerator
- 24" Fully Integrated Dishwasher
- 42" Outdoor Cooking Center
- Indoor/Outdoor Beverage Center
Other features include Marazzi tiles, Smith & Vallee Woodworks cabinets, Cosentino countertops, Kentwood hardwood floors, North Coast Lighting, Kohler plumbing, AL13 metal siding, and an AGS Stainless, Inc. railing system. A versatile structure with a distinct gable roof, the prefab marries form and functionality as an apt setting for a modern lifestyle.
The home is being offered at $100,000.