Hex Mountain Range Necklace
'We are made to conquer mountains.'
Christina Nicole's own mantra inspired this exceptionally elegant Hex Mountain Range Necklace. It's hand-sculpted in the North Carolina countryside with her grandfather's chisel from solid brass; then etched, fired, and refined. The pendant hangs 17" from a gold-plated, soldered chain.
- Etched, fired and refined by hand
- Solid brass pendant, ~15 mm in diameter
- Signed CN by the artist on the back
- Gold-plated soldered chain hangs 16"
- Handmade in North Carolina
Join Huckberry’s 1 million+ adventure community. We deliver the coolest gear at the best prices, inspirational stories, and a hell of a lot more to your inbox every week. Membership is free and takes seconds.