Flint and Tinder Mill Pants
The new tailored Mill Pant — as durable as America's hard-working heritage
Flint and Tinder’s reputation for crafting hard-working styles is undeniable. They pride themselves on designing well-tailored pieces that not only look sharp, but are built in the USA and built to last. Just one look at the Mill Pant, and you’ll agree. Made from 100% heavyweight cotton canvas, these can stand up to a day in the workshop, while transitioning seamlessly for a night on the town. Featuring reinforced pockets and front panels for double-lined knees that won’t wear down, all combined with a tailored fit.
- Modern tailored fit that retains room to move
- Reinforced knees for long-lasting durability
- Built to last with durable features: double-lined knees, bar tacks at stress points, double needle stitching throughout, and double rear belt loop
- Half-lined back pockets so you’re wallet won’t bust through
- USA-made cotton canvas from Tennessee
- Washed, cut, and sewn in Los Angeles
Join Huckberry’s 1 million+ adventure community. We deliver the coolest gear at the best prices, inspirational stories, and a hell of a lot more to your inbox every week. Membership is free and takes seconds.