A limited edition collab with Huckberry.
As husband and wife, Kat and Roger have melded their respective fine art disciplines — painting for Kat, ceramics for Roger — into a thriving studio practice. Roger's hand-thrown, high-fired stoneware is embellished with Kat's geometric, playfully-patterned paintings. The end result is more functional and intimate than any art hanging in a museum could ever be. The Claystreet range represents their collaborative project with fellow ceramicists Mudshark Studios.
- Hand-painted design inspired by the landscape and colors of the West Coast
- Each planter is slip cast in durable stoneware
- Unglazed, textured surface complimented by the hand-painted stripes
- Each may vary slightly in color and size, due to the handmade nature
- Designed in Los Angeles by Kat & Roger, produced in Portland by Mudshark Studios
- Drainage hole on planter base
Join Huckberry’s 1 million+ adventure community. We deliver the coolest gear at the best prices, inspirational stories, and a hell of a lot more to your inbox every week. Membership is free and takes seconds.