Newly renovated home with open concept and designer selected furnishings. Easy walk to the beach, downtown shops and restaurants. Instagram @lagunabeachcottage
WHAT WE LOVE
• Three bedrooms: master with king bed, second with 2 full beds, the third with two twins
• Two full bathrooms and a powder room
• Kitchen with dining table for 8 and open living plan with windows overlooking a partial ocean view
• Stainless steel barbecue and outdoor seating for 8
• All new luxury linens and furnishings
• Walk a few blocks to Laguna Main Beach
• Beach chairs, towels, and umbrella available for use
• Convenient outdoor shower on the side of the house
• A family friendly neighborhood with an easy walk to downtown Laguna Beach
THINGS TO KNOW
• Walk a few blocks to the Laguna Beach Boardwalk, art galleries and downtown village shops
• About 15 minutes to Corona Del Mar, Dana Point, Newport Beach and Balboa Island
• 20 minutes to Santa Ana SNA International Airport
• Garage and street parking
• Coffee and tea included
• There is WiFi and smart TV with cable
• Washer and dryer for your use
• 30 day minimum stay required
Our newly furnished home in North Laguna Beach sleeps 6. All three bedrooms and two of the baths are located on the first floor with a large second story great room with plenty of windows to allow light in and partial ocean views.
Cook your dinners in the fully appointed kitchen with all new Viking appliances and gather around the dining table for 8. The upper deck and balcony are great for morning coffee or a BBQ for you and your guests. Relax in the hanging pod chair upstairs or spend time in the private shaded patio downstairs. The attached garage makes parking a breeze.
Heisler Park is just a few blocks away where you can picnic and watch the sunset or swim at the coves below. An easy walk to village shops, restaurants and art galleries. Things to do locally include swimming, stand up paddle boarding, surfing, golfing, hiking, boating, fishing, whale watching, tide pooling, shopping and gourmet restaurant dining.
Within a short drive you will find Crystal Cove State Park, Fashion Island, Newport Beach, Balboa Island, South Coast Plaza, Huntington Beach and Disneyland. John Wayne - Santa Ana Airport is only 20 minutes away.
Perfect for Snowbirds, corporate relocation, or family vacations!
Add your own project for the chance to be featured in Editor's Picks.
Laguna Beach Vacation Home entry way
Downstairs bedroom and lounge area
Downstairs master bedroom
Master bedroom designer furnishings
En suite master bathroom
Master bathroom dual vanity
Master bathroom stand in shower
Downstairs guest bedroom
Guest bedroom antique furnishings
Downstairs hall bathroom
downstairs bathroom with shower over tub
upstairs to main living area
Dining room with front patio
Fully appointed kitchen with open shelving
Top of the line appliances
Open concept living room with partial ocean views
Office nook and oversized chair
Upstairs back patio for dining al fresco
Upstairs half bathroom
Front of house, street view