Refreshing your kitchen's wooden cabinets from the everyday dust and grime is as easy as can be.
You will need:
- Cleaner of your choice
- Soft cloth
1. Begin by spot cleaning.
- If you are using an oil soap, dilute a little bit in a small bowl with water and dip a toothbrush in. Scrub spots with toothbrush.
- If you are using a spray cleaner, spritz the stains and use a damp toothbrush to scrub.
2. Use the same method in step one with your toothbrush to scrub both the edges of the hardware on your cabinets and the corners in your cabinet faces.
3. Use a cloth and your cleaner to wipe down the sides of each drawer.
4. Spray or wipe the cabinet fronts with your cleaner. Wipe down with cloth.
Did you try your hand at this DIY project? If so, we want to hear from you! Tell us about your process and product below.