The Gamble House, which was built by the Greene Brothers for the Proctor and Gamble family in 1908, is known as one of...
The flat roof of the Nakhshabs’ energy-efficient home is topped with photo-voltaic panels.
Hooper House II's new owner, Richard North, has altered the house very little, though he did convert the carport into...
Lockyer added native desert plants to a courtyard near the garage.
The exterior mixes pale gray wood on the vertical volume, and fiber cement and black brick on the horiztonal volume.
Everybody loves feedback. Be the first to add a comment.
The author will be notified whenever new comments are added.