By switching to a new supplier, one could save up to £200 and even more. In the past, comparing tariffs was quite difficult and the process of changing the energy supplier was time consuming, however modification have changed things for the better. Over the years, the energy market has changed a lot with much greater competition and this drives down the energy prices. It has become much easier for people to switch their energy suppliers. One of the best energy suppliers in the United Kingdom is Scottish Power. They provide electricity and gas to over 5 million domestic, small and medium-sized business customers across the country. They also provide innovative energy services and technologies that are specifically designed to meet their customers’ requirements.
One can use the Scottish Power contact number and speak directly to their customer care representatives to discuss a variety of topics including gas and electric supplies for both home and business users, products and services available from Scottish Power, changing account details, tips for saving energy at home and office, moving home, changing tariffs, understanding the energy bill, procedure to switch to Scottish Power, for general help and support.
Apart from switching your energy provider, the other simpler ways to save energy at home include:
- One of the best ways to keep the warmth in and the cold out of your home is to insulate your home.
- Prefer drying your clothes naturally instead of tumble-drying them
- Make sure that your washing machine and dishwasher is full before using them. Also, use the eco-setting while operating these devices
- Make certain to turn-off the radiators in unused rooms
- Always remember to switch-off the lights and other electrical appliances when you don’t need them
Together, all these actions can help you to save a lot of money on your annual energy bill. It is vital for everyone to make an attempt to lessen their energy consumption to save money and trim down the discharge of harmful greenhouse gases. As an energy user, it is up to you to decide whether you want to continue on your existing energy deal, switch to another tariff with your existing supplier or switch to a new energy supplier. The real power is in your hands to save energy as well as money.