Toggle Zoom
Built in 1953, the Wiley House is made up of a single glass-and-wood rectangular pavilion that’s perched on top of a rectangular box made of stone and concrete. Johnson chose the six-acre plot of land himself and was particularly fond of the natural slopes of the site, which is surrounded by hickory trees.  Photo 1 of 10 in After a Year on the Market, Philip Johnson’s Wiley House Drops by $2 Million
Click to comment