5 DESIGN TRENDS YOU CAN'T IGNORE DURING HOME EXTENSIONS
Are you in search of inspiring ideas for home extensions? Well, worry no more as here are some of the exceptional design trends that can revamp the aura of any home, providing it a new look and a fresh feel that you always aspired to have. To know more about these designs for home extensions and how can they create a huge difference, read this article.
1. THE LIVELY TOUCH OF GREENERY
The present trend is not only about having an eco-friendly extension but it's about incorporating the surreal beauty of nature within your home. This has given birth to one of the finest trends that can be termed as the lively touch of greenery. It focuses on the use of nature inspired elements be it shades of green, woods, and other elements that will help you to come close to the nature. When you are planning to have this in your home, you can consider:
• Sunrooms: They are the ultimate extensions where you can explore the vivacity of nature wonderfully. These rooms are usually constructed near the garden areas and are made from glass. They work perfect as a personal work-space, play room for kids, a destination for hanging around with friends or a simple get together.
• Patios: If the backyard space appears dull and has lost shine bring it back with the construction of patios. They are an impeccable choice for establishing outdoor living spaces and perhaps the best thing that you can do for home extensions.
2. THE TIMELESS MODERN & RUSTIC STYLE
This design is about exploring every space of the property with contemporary and modern styles. For this you can work on the all-time favorite antique colors, rustic fixtures, opulent lightings and so on that will breathe a new aura into the rooms. For instance, you can consider constructing a personal theatre room at your home to watch your favorite movies or games. It is undoubtedly a trend worth a try!
3. THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPROVEMENTS IN STYLE
Most of the people stay away from the idea of making home extensions eco-friendly considering that would be an expensive deal. However, this design change that into a misconception. You can make various elements of the home energy efficient simply by-
• Natural Light: Let natural light get into the room as this reduces the need of any other form of lighting and aids in proper ventilation. For effective management, you can consider installing a window treatment which will control the amount of light that enters into the room and provide optimal privacy.
• Splurge into the outdoor feeling indoor: This is an innovative style in which the colors of nature can be brought indoors. For this you can consider having plants, flowers and other elements that will not only provide fresh oxygen but keep the room cool and create a pleasant atmosphere.
4. SPACIOUS KITCHEN WITH ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY
For all those homeowners who think that their kitchen is a huge disappointment, think about dedicating the extensions to this part of the house. Because at the end of the day, the kitchen is the heart of the home and you can even make it better with the right amount of space, terrific design and advance technology.
5. OPEN CEILINGS FOR VALUATED SPACES
Space has remained to be one of the biggest concerns for homeowners and this has led to the evolution of ceilings. Open ceiling is a light, robust and interesting element that not only creates the illusion of a spacious room but also adds to its beauty and design.
- Home Tours
- Design News
- Real Estate
- Smart Homes
- Small Spaces
- Living Rooms
- Prefab Homes
- Products We Love
- Tiny Homes
- Kids Rooms
- Workplace & Office
- Garden Sheds
- Minimalist Homes
- Desert Homes
- Mediterranean Homes
- Vacation Homes
- Shipping Containers
- Midcentury Homes
- Beach Houses
- Modern Pool Design
- Japanese Homes
- European Homes
- Farm Homes
- Green Homes
- Latin American Homes
- Pacific Northwest Homes
- Concrete Homes
- Australian Homes
- South African Homes
- Californian Homes