Toggle Zoom
The Old Farmhouse at Invergarry was built in 1868 and has been in the Grant family for more than a century. So, it was fitting that the current owners enlisted their architect daughter, Mhairi Grant, to renovate the home to suit their modern needs. Mhairi designed a double-height internal space while retaining the historical façade, and replaced the outbuildings with two contemporary guesthouses – connected to the main home through a glass corridor. The renovation, completed in 2014, also features a Corten tower to house the library with a third floor viewing platform.  Photo 3 of 11 in Merging Old and New With These 10 Modern Renovations in Scotland
Click to comment