A Month of Fridays
+ Read Article
You heard us right: this week we're bringing you 31 of the best of Friday Finds, our editors' design, architecture, photography, and video discoveries that we've been collecting in a column for over three years!
@current / @total
- Reel in the weekend by checking out what our editors' found on the World Wide Web this week!
- Colorful stripes! Bauhaus era costumes! Transit signage! Metástasis! All inside and much more. Bon week-end!
- Painted optical illusions, grumpy cats and modern homes throughout the decades. Dwell welcomes the weekend with interesting finds from our editors!
- Just before you embark on your long weekend adventures, take a look at what our editors found on the webosphere this week!
- From a tranquil tree museum to embroidered paintings to a medium format digital back for your iPhone, hop on in to see what our editors found this time around. Happy 13th!
- A tongue-in-cheek design guide, the world's first biodegradable water filter, a concrete camera DIY tutorial, Instagrams of North Korea, and more. Welcome to this week's Friday Finds! Happy Friday!
- Follow Dwell on Instagram for a behind-the-scenes look at photo shoots, sneak peeks of upcoming issues, and a glimpse of our travels around the globe. Here we share five recent snapshots.
- Kykuit, the Rockefeller estate in Pocantico Hills, New York, hearkens from the days of robber barons and captains of industry.