Friday Finds 09.28.13
- It's Friday, you know what that means—our weekly round-up of art, photography, architecture, music, and design finds.
- Archival photos, colorful toys, and more in this installment of Friday Finds.
- If your only experience touring Chicago is from watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off, architect Brad Lynch has some insider tips for you.
- Close off the week with simply the best designs, photographs, and musical odes selected by the editors of Dwell.
- To usher in the long weekend ahead, click through our weekly round up of finds from the web. On deck: the world's shortest train, photorealist paintings, and a music video flashback to the 1980s.
- Wrap up the week with our collection of design, architecture, music, and literature finds.
- In this special five-part series, we're riding along with SWA Group landscape designer Amirah Shahid as she cycles nearly 800 miles from Beijing to Shanghai.
- Alex Randall is not your typical lighting designer.