Friday Finds 09.06.13
- A folding car inspired by an armadillo, typography flashcard game, and vintage snaps of San Francisco? All that and more in this installment of Friday Finds!
Both sturdy and whimsical, the copper lamp is a tongue-in-cheek way to collect a full ten kilograms of metal deposits as a long-term investment.
- You don't need an expensive collection to fill your apartment with dynamic art.
- Touting a model of collaborative creativity, five young Chicagoans share talent and resources to promote the work of female designers.
- In our September entertaining issue, we profiled the one and only Murray Moss, New York design impresario and "ringmaster" of the over-the-top, irreverent design objects with high price tags.
- We trekked to San Francisco's foggy Outer Sunset neighborhood to check out Woodshop, a collective of four artist and designers who came together through a shared interest in craft, design, and…
- Kate Spade fans rejoice! Earlier this week, the fashion brand launched their lower-priced line of apparel, accessories, and homeware goods, Saturday, with the same charm that the brand is known for.
- Our tongue-in-cheek personality quiz: What does your favorite interior from our September issue say about you?