Friday Finds 08.23.13
- San Francisco has its fair share of third-wave coffee so we jumped at the chance to visit one of the East Bay's newest offerings.
- A photo-rich array of Friday Finds today. Enjoy!
- If you've ever fantasized about driving a silent, uber-green hybrid or electric car, or are thinking about buying one, come out to Dwell on Design in Los Angeles on Saturday June 25 and Sunday June…
- Situated on the Thames, moments from the 1894 Tower Bridge and the 2002 City Hall, the Design Museum's location invites reflection on London's design and architectural history.
- Now that the 2010 Honda Insight has been road-tested, and the 2010 Toyota Prius redesign has been revealed, it's time to find out why these two fuel-efficient cars—with two completely different…
- Yes, it's another installment of our beloved Friday Finds. Have a look at the design, technology, and photography picks from the week.
- You already know Dwell on Design is a mecca for architecture, furniture, and interior design, but we also have the latest technology on the show floor as well, here are some of our favorites.
- Last week I got a sneak preview of the Oakland Museum of California, a Kevin Roche-designed museum in Oakland that's set to reopen on Saturday, May 1st.