7 Great Reads You May Have Missed
@current / @total
- At the January edition of Pitti Uomo—a bi-annual men's fashion event held in Florence, Italy—accessories brand Want Les Essentiels de la Vie exhibited within the Alpine Lodge, a conceptual structure…
- While Sochi’s true legacy is yet to be written, the questions raised by inflated budgets and shaky construction are already being debated. It’s nothing new.
- You might want to sit down for this: Danish company PP Møbler is set to begin production on a rare prototype designed by Hans Wegner in the 1950s, which they'll be exhibiting at Salone del Mobile…
- This week, Dwell editors are onsite in Paris for the 2013 fall edition of the design and interiors trade show Maison & Objet.
Join 3,000 exhibitors & 85,000 trade visitors from all over the world, 8 halls of 1.5 million square feet of net exhibition space. The show covers the whole range of home products, cook+design, textile, decorative and design accessories, lighting, giftware, and furniture. MAISON&OBJET is the ideal place for buyers and designers. Don’t miss the opportunity to be one of them!
Registration available here.
- Dwell editors arrived at Maison&Objet in Paris on Friday to survey the scene.
Each year, the home design show MAISON&OBJET, highlights the most outstanding names on the design and décor scene today.This extraordinary event gathers the world’s greatest creative minds – established or emerging – to present them in unrivalled scenography, exhibiting their work in Hall 7 during the show. MAISON&OBJET has selected Tom Dixon, Philippe Nigro and Dimore Studio as the 2014 Creative Leaders. The three will be speaking at the show about their projects and their vision of design going-forward.
- Last week, Dwell editors surveyed the scene at the annual design and interiors trade show, Maison&Objet in Paris.