To the Walls
+ Read Article
Wallpaper is an easy way to add sophisticated visual interest to rooms when objets d’art and pricey pieces aren’t an option. From the classic Graham & Brown to quirky Wall & Decò, Dwell shares five patterns we are obsessing over. Plus, don’t miss some of our past picks for more modern wallpaper.
Showing image @current of @total
- Spring wallpaper helps usher in the new season with scribbles, splatters, and squares.
- There's been a wallpaper renaissance in the last few years.
- Wallpaper often comes with negative connotations of frenetic patterns and faded fruit borders, but a new wave of wallpaper design offers modern alternatives to plain paint and plaster.
- Whether you work from an office or a garage-space start-up, the right tools are necessary to put you in a professional mood. We found the office essentials to set you up for success.
- In our Bath & Spa special issue, we chatted with Nendo founder Oki Sato, who released his first bathroom collection for Bisazza Bagno earlier this year.
Papering your walls with the paths and trees of Zig Zag is like decorating with large-scale works of art. Each roll is handscreened, giving the pattern a personal touch.
- Texas-based designer Barbara Hill is a pro at striking the right note between modern and playful, we took apart an informal dining room she designed in Atlanta, Georgia, to help readers recreate the…