Trend Alert: Geometric Design
+ Read Article
From architecture to furniture and products we are seeing geometric designs take off everywhere. The clean lines of simple geometric shapes are a perfect fit for the modern design aesthetic. Take a look at some inspiring examples we've pulled together here.
@current / @total
- Perched on picturesque Echo Mountain in Phoenix, this Wendell Burnette-designed desert home featured from our Indoor Outdoor issue, comes with a pool that is "half terrace, half cool-water…
- As the weekend approaches, we've gathered ten of our most popular homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Mathias Klotz’s first project, a deceptively simple bayfront house in Chile was commissioned by his mom on a shoestring budget.
- At the base of Echo Mountain in Phoenix, a geometric home by Wendell Burnette opens up to the surrounding desert landscape.
- Inspired by a Danish folk design, Brooklyn-based Chiaozza's hand-cut geometrical A-Frame shelves not only house various keepsakes and objects, but can proudly stand on its own as a sculptural wall…
- “The uniqueness of the horizon and the desert light encouraged everybody to try something different,” says architect Will Bruder of Phoenix, Arizona, his adopted hometown.
- From an Edinburgh family home to a hillside mid-century gem in Texas, peep to see five of our favorite home renovations around the world.
- As we welcome the New Year, Dwell rounds up the most popular homes of 2013. Click through our first segment of modern architecture and brilliant design.