Puttin' on the Glitz: Gold Accents to Brighten Your Home
Give your old fashioned a modern upgrade and a festive silver or gold splash with this Metallic Print Glassware set featuring four distinct designs. Available with either silver or gold detailing, they complement any style bar.
- It may seem early given that we haven't even been trick-or-treating yet but believe it or not the time has come to start thinking about the holidays. The season can really sneak up on you!
A dash of style, these stainless steel shakers have cool, clean lines that can dress a table up or down, depending on the occasion. They are available in either gold or silver and bring a holiday shimmer to any tabletop.
Branching Bubble Chandelier available in oil-rubbed bronze, brushed brass, vintage brass and satin nickel with 7" and 9" clear globes, two with 24k gold foil.
- Like the old Burl Ives Christmas song says, "Silver and gold, Silver and gold, Ev'ryone wishes for silver and gold." With those lyrics now stuck in our heads, we've gathered some of our favorite…
- Along with his studio, Kiel Mead, a Brooklyn-based designer and the founder of the American Design Club, has created what he's calling "the best ornament of the holiday season—the only…
- For someone whose design philosophy is "to produce exceptionally designed objects of permanent value," you'd better believe it.
- Sure, flowers can brighten any room, but a well-chosen vase brings a spot of beauty even when it's empty.