Pastel Picks for the Kitchen
If you are lucky enough to own a candy-colored KitchenAid countertop mixer, this attachment could be a good choice. The size of the bowl is definitely an issue if you have a small or overstuffed freezer, but once the freezing stage is complete, the bowl attaches securely and operates easily. The ice cream comes out a bit like whipped marshmallow, but after a night of freezing it gains some solidity.
Five speeds, multiple color and finish options, and clean touch-control pad. Includes extra-long ice-crushing blades and a handy speed-control guide that walks you through which speed to use when.
- See you later, burnished brass; bright and shiny copper is the new kid in town.
- For homemade ice cream! Whether you favor Kumquat-Poppy Seed or plain Vanilla, a home ice-cream maker lets you effortlessly craft a scoop that's made to order.
- Former pastry chef Jessica Goryl, who learned to make ice cream while working at a steakhouse, has just opened L.A.
- A good blender can turn almost any mischievous mixture into a delicious treat. We put four to the test in search of the best.
When it comes to kitchen utensils, no one does it better than OXO and its Good Grips collection, which is designed for individuals with impared abilities but help all of us. The only info needed by the ice cream spade paddle-wielder: one scoop or two?
- Textile designer Orla Kiely’s renovated London Terrace House is punctuated by her distinctive palette and motifs.