Marimekko's New Fall Fabrics
One of our favorite textile makers, Marimekko, has just launched a new line of scrumptious fall fabrics. The patterns are super fun as always and the colors could not be more spot on for fall. Here, we pick out just a few of our favorites from the line so far.
@current / @total
- Today, Finnish-brand Marimekko celebrates its 50th anniversary of their stylish, iconic poppy pattern officially known as Unikko.
- It's hard not to adore (and lust after) Marimekko's fabrics.
- Step inside Marimekko’s printing factory for a look at how its iconic textiles come to life.
The Pieni Unikko plywood tray features Marimekko's iconic Unikko pattern, designed by Maija Isola and Kristina Isola, and is available in pink and blue and less common black, yellow, and green hues.
- Join Dwell and Marimekko tonight in their Beverly Hills showroom for a lively discussion about the Finnish company's history and best-selling hits.
- This week, Marimekko launched its fourth and fifth shops at Crate & Barrel in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- If you're like me, you have more totes than you know what to do with. Get ready to do some closet cleaning because the Marimekko Pilvi bag is the one worth having.
- Crate and Barrel's newest addition is a shop-in-shop at their SoHo location featuring products by Finnish textile and design house Marimekko.