Holiday Entertaining 101: Plenty of Seating
@current / @total
- Sometimes you just need clarity. With these 7 translucent furnishings, you'll have just that.
- Swiss brand Vitra has announced that it purchased Artek in a move to bring more global exposure to the iconic Finnish design house.
- A chair by any other name is still a chair but what about a chair with no legs, no arms, and no permanent seat or backrest?
- Award-winning Danish design team Busk + Hertzog was founded in 2000 by architect Flemming Busk and textile designer Stephan Hertzog.
- One of the highlights of my recent trip to Basel, Switzerland, was crossing the border to visit the Vitra campus in Weil-am-Rhein, Germany, about 25 minutes from Basel, and exploring the VitraHaus.
Solid natural beech wood simple chairs with transparent corrugated polycarbonate seat and backrest. By Jasper Morrison for Magis.
The three legs of this steel stool span the seas from England to New Zealand, a cross-continental collaboration between the Brit and Kiwi designers behind Scott, Rich, and Victoria.
Editors' Picks Products