Holiday Entertaining 101: Ambiance
Nothing creates a festive and cozy atmosphere for a holiday party like candle light. From the bar, to the buffet table, to the dining table, to the mantle, and even the powder room, strategically placed candles throughout the house provide a warm and elegant glow in every room. Here, we've gathered some of our personal favorites.
@current / @total
- Not everyone has an eye for high design and it can be tough to shop for that person in your life that always seems to have the perfect taste and can name drop designers like hollywood celebrities.
- Giftable tabletop picks for the consummate host or hostess on your list.
- When decorating, black can take you anywhere from bold to sophisticated to edgy. Here, we take a look at eight great black furniture, lighting, and accessory pieces for the home.
- For the first time since launching online in November 2013, the Dwell Store had a physical presence at Dwell on Design Los Angeles from June 20–22, 2014.
Set of five wooden geometric candle stick holders made of zebra, ash, maple, beech, sapele wood.
- Heath Ceramics, a California-based company that produces an array of new and midcentury pottery gets ready to debut their first show of work from the Heath Clay studio at their San Francisco location…
- Because of its vibrancy, purple can be a difficult color to work into an everyday space.
- If Milan 2010 were introduced as a new Crayola color, some might argue that "Ash Cloud Grey" would be the most appropriate shade.