Fall Design Trend: Gold, Brass, and Copper Accents
Yup, the warm metallics are still going strong. This is the trend that just won't quit, but that's ok because we love it. This fall, try incorporating some gold, brass, or copper accents into your home design for a rich yet not too opulent look. Check out more fall design trends like Warm Woods and Comfortable Kitchens.
@current / @total
- Everywhere we looked on the show floor of ICFF, we saw our own faces reflected back.
- Like the old Burl Ives Christmas song says, "Silver and gold, Silver and gold, Ev'ryone wishes for silver and gold." With those lyrics now stuck in our heads, we've gathered some of our favorite…
- Gold accents brighten up any interior and feel festive; we share our favorite gold and brass pieces for early spring.
Add a touch of brass to your space with this antique brass chandelier from Project Décor featuring swivel shades with white interiors.
- We recently featured a spectacular kitchen renovation in Brooklyn where the shining star is most certainly in the brass details. The popularity of this look only reaffirms: Brass is where it's at.
- In Dwell’s September issue, Omer Arbel, the creative director of Canadian design company Bocci, invited us into his home and took us on a tour of the foundry where the Bocci 19 series is made, see…
- For a family of three in the grand old Brooklyn apartment we featured in our story Top Brass, an updated kitchen meant rich materials, a warm walnut slab, and custom woodwork by Marcus Bartenschlager…
- Designer Omer Arbel develops his latest works inside an eclectic Vancouver home filled with a teeming assortment of pets and prototypes.