Dwell 2012 Holiday Gift Guides at a Glance
Welcome to the Dwell Holiday Gift Guides! There are seven special product assortments hand-selected by our editors, and we've rounded them all up here for your convenience. Our guides cover gifts for him and for her and everyone else on your list: the tech junkie, the travel bug, the home entertainer, the kids, and of course, the one who has everything (we know you've been searching). Enjoy!
Showing image @current of @total
- This year, skip the relentless rows of big-name toy stores and check out Dwell's selection of fun holiday gifts for the mini modernists on your list.
- This year, Dwell's holiday gift guide takes the dread out of shopping for that one person on your list who seems to have everything (we all have one).
- When it comes to getting your home in tip-top shape for hosting parties this holiday season, or picking out the perfect gift for your favorite foodie, Dwell has you covered.
- Our 2012 picks for presents include unique and - we say - downright fun twists on classic gifts for her like jewelry and handbags.
- This year, Dwell gives you another reason to make a list and check it twice.
- We're kicking off a month of Dwell-approved holiday shopping lists with this roundup of the best unusual gifts to give your friends and relatives who seem to have it all.
- Ready, jet-set, go: our favorite gifts for that globe trotter on your shopping list will make traveling a breeze this holiday season.
The holidays always call for gift baskets—it's the universal gift. Opt for a more unique basket this year, freshly packaged with the right balance of salty and sweet treats. These handmade products are from local Bay Area small businesses. Your gift supports: Local entrepreneurship and the work of La Cocina.