Danish Mindcraft at Ventura Lambrate in Milan
- Following our guide to the 2014 Salone Internazionale del Mobile, here are our picks for what to see in town during Milan's Design Week.
- Hello, sports fans! That's right: Milan's annual design fair happens next week, and it's big, bad, and enough of an endurance test to qualify as spring training.
- For the second year running, Milan’s Zona Tortona feels more like Zona Tortura, a nightclub dotted with big brand showrooms, than the former creative epicenter of the Salone furniture fair that…
- Danish Crafts, an organization devoted to representing up-and-coming Danish designers, announced this year’s Mindcraft, their exhibition at Milan’s Fuori Salone 2013.
- Our editors' picks from Milan's annual design week, including the Salone Internazionale del Mobile fairground and the design districts around town.
- Australia—the light-drenched island at the bottom of the world, the site of virgin white beaches, exotic air, and majestic wilderness, place to a vivid national surf culture, a heady tropical…
- Our editors share their most exciting discoveries from their second day at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile. [Update: day one, day three, and day four!]
- As a reaction to throw-away culture in the years following the recession, we have seen age-old woodworking techniques such as cabinetry and parquetry become the focus of high-profile design projects.