7 Ways to Decorate with Arne Jacobsen Furniture
- With their light, white house that owes equal debts to its Nordic surroundings and to the Japanese provenance of its architects, a pair of design-minded art lovers are boldly making their mark on…
- Arne Jacobsen’s Swan chair is no ugly duckling—especially when upholstered in swan-white leather, finished with a pearl-white base, and decorated with a sterling silver bracelet and…
- Inspired by tansu chests and raw materials that show patina, a pair of Sydney-based architects renovated their own home—slowly.
- In snowy Sweden, where pine planks and the democratic design incubator Ikea reign supreme, a local architect pays homage to his patrimony, making a small, slatty home feel like a rather big…
- In recent years, the Danish furniture company Fritz Hansen has taken aggressive measures to protect their products against knockoffs and counterfeits across the globe.
- Make the living room a central space in your home with loads of colorful accessories and a trapeze or two.
- Perched atop a hill between a large park and Gothenburg's former industrial past rests architect Per Bornstein's 1,400 square feet slatty home featured from our Big Ideas for Small Spaces issue.
- Sixty years ago, Danish architect Finn Juhl designed the interior of the Trusteeship Council Chamber at the United Nations headquarters in New York City.